In all instances hereafter "the company" will be read to mean ORFICA
- The company takes Your privacy seriously and will use its reasonable endeavours to safeguard the personal information You supply to the company or which the company obtains about Your activities on the Web site.
- Our service automatically gathers certain usage information, such as the number and frequency of visitors to the Website. This data helps us and our partners (to whom we may provide such data) to understand how much our customers use the Website, so we can improve it to make it more appealing to You. This includes using a technology, commonly known as "cookies" to tell us how and when pages in our Website are visited and by how many people. These cookies are used by the company to collect personally identifiable information and may be combined with other information we have to tell the company who has been visiting the Website.
- The company may use the personal information which the company holds about You to provide You with details of goods or services the company believes may be of interest to You. Such goods or services may be provided by the company or third parties. The company may also supply such personal information to third parties to do the same.
- The company may from time to time use third party service providers to provide all or part of a Service to You. The company shall be entitled to provide Your personal information to such outside service providers to enable them to provide the relevant Service to You. You should note that such outside service providers may be based in countries outside of the European Union whose laws provide a lower standard of protection for Your personal information than that provided by English law.
- Except as described above and below or required by law or permitted under the Data Protection Act 1998, the company will not disclose Your personal information to any third parties without Your prior consent.
- You acknowledge the Internet is not a completely secure medium for communication and, accordingly, the company cannot guarantee the security of any information You send to the company via the Internet. The company is not responsible for any damages You, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
- In order to maintain the integrity of the Website and Services the company reserves the right to forward Your personal information to the Police or other relevant authorities (including but not limited to Customs and Excise, the Inland Revenue, the Office of Fair Trading and the Trading Standards Departments) where requested to do so. the company may also forward contact details to them where a complaint arises concerning Your use of the Website or Services.
Copyright and Trademarks
- All Web site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code, software (including applets) and all other material on this Web site are copyright the company or their content and technology providers unless otherwise stated. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The company and other product and company names mentioned on this Web site may be the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. Any reproduction, modification, distribution, or republication without the prior written permission of the company is strictly prohibited.
- You agree that the material and content contained on or within the Website or transmitted to You through the Services is for Your personal use only, subject to your copyrights and may not be used for commercial purposes or redistributed, published, retransmitted or otherwise reproduced without the company's permission.
- Your right to access the Website or use the Services carries with it no rights in relation to copyright, trademarks or any other intellectual property rights in any material contained on or in the Website or accessed through the Services.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED AT LAW, THE COMPANY IS PROVIDING THIS WEB SITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN "AS IS" BASIS AND MAKES NO (AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL) REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEB SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED IN THIS SITE INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEB SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
- TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS AND EXCEPT AS SET OUT ABOVE, THE COMPANY HEREBY EXCLUDES LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIMS, LOSS, DEMANDS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICES OR THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES, WHETHER ARISING FROM LOSS OR PROFITS, LOSS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, OR OTHERWISE AND WHETHER OR NOT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS HAS BEEN NOTIFIED TO THE COMPANY. THE FOREGOING WILL APPLY WHETHER SUCH CLAIMS, LOSS OR DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, UNDER STATUTE OR OTHERWISE. IF YOU ARE A CONSUMER YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS, IF ANY, ARE NOT AFFECTED.